zaterdag, maart 04, 2006

Music: Tori Amos

This morning I was listening to the radio as I heard someone sing about "the power of orange knickers". I liked the song very much and found out that it was a Tori Amos one from her 2005 album Beekeepers. Of course I almost instantly started searching the web for it but unfortunately I couldn't find the album.

What I did find however was "Strange Little Girls", a great collection of covers from male artists such as Joe Jackson, Tom Waits, Velvet Underground, or Eminem. (click on an artis to listen to a snippet) Tori Amos sings them from her female point of view and gives a very personal twist to the songs without doing anything superfluous.

You can find the complete album behind this external link. (thnx www.phaze.mp3.com)
Clicking on any of the 12 mp3 tracks opens a new page whit a direct download.

And if some of you out there can help me out whit the Beekeepers album: please paste the link in the comments.
thx

Geen opmerkingen: